Luxury vinyl tile and plank have gained enormous popularity as alternatives to wood, laminate, sheet vinyl, and ceramic tile. Here are some of their great selling features:
- Mimics the look of more expensive wood and ceramic/stone.
- Holds up well in high traffic areas (durable and resilient).
- Performs well against scratches and scuffs, and are more tolerant for our furry friends.
- Compared to stone, it has a much warmer feeling.
- Installation of these products lends them to be water resistant.
- LVT grout is acrylic, which is more resistant to staining and discoloring
- LVT grout sets in minutes, and there is not future upkeep
Either product will enhance the beauty of your home as well as being easy to care for.